This rural lifestyle on the outskirts of Emerald has been extensively setup to run a few head of cattle with the ability of horse agistment for extra income.
Approximately 13 kms from Emerald the 60 acres is split into two paddocks, each paddock with it's own large dam. There are 5 x tanks with capacity of over 120kl - 3 tanks on dwelling and 2 tanks on the three bay shed. Tea cup and saucer in paddock are not connected. The huge powered machinery shed provides plenty of storage for all the farm equipment and tools.
The finest of family living can be enjoyed in this spacious custom Hotondo Homes built home.
* Large floorplan with split system air conditioning throughout
* Neutral colour scheme complete with window furnishings and quality fittings
* Carpet to bedrooms and woodgrain strip vinyl in living areas
* Large carpeted master bedroom with ensuite, separate toilet closet, walk in robe
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes, carpet, fans and other with walk-in robe
* Large media room
* Expansive open plan living area incorporating dining and lounge area
* Gorgeous chefs kitchen with granite benchtops, walk-in pantry, freestanding 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, wide island bench and diswasher
* Separate tub and shower to main bathroom
* Two separate toilet closets
* Laundry with plenty cupboard and bench space
* Covered out door living area with external kitchen and built in BBQ
* Double lockup garage with separate storage room
* House yard fenced
Call Selena from Adams and Jones to inspect this gorgeous property.