This beautiful modern family home is located in the gorgeous Echidna Valley Estate and the wonderful acreage property has something for everyone.
The kitchen is a chefs delight with stainless appliances and a super convenient island bench to serve the family meals or to put on a great spread for entertaining friends. The beautiful polished tiles throughout the dining and kitchen areas ensure that any spills or dirty footprints are easily wiped away!
The huge lounge is roomy enough for everyone to laze around watching the footy, movies or whatever your hearts desire under total comfort of the ducted zoned refrigerated air-conditioning.
As you wander further through the home you will discover four carpeted bedrooms that are all generous in size to accommodate the family's suites. The main bedroom offers both a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
Outside is a gardeners paradise. With a massive shed to house all the garden tools there is an abundance of room for the green thumb of the family to spend all day pottering around in there. The shed is fully powered with a 6.5 kilowatt solar system encompassing 22 panels so charging any tools is not an issue.
The kids will be kept entertained with collecting eggs from the chicken coop, picking fresh vegetables from the garden and not to mention the access to 20 acres that would be just perfect for keeping a couple of ponies. Private access to the river and fabulous BBQ facilities provide a great place for family and friends to gather.
Water supply will never be an issue here with two rain water tanks providing the purest of water you could possibly desire, and in the event these run dry, water can be drawn from the river and filtered for safe drinking. The lawns can also maintain their beautiful green colouring all year round with the pop up sprinkler system that has been installed and running off the bore you will never run out of water.
There are just so many wonderful features that this property offers, here's a few more to add to the already expansive list:
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- En suite and walk in robe to the master bedroom
- Ducted zoned refrigerated air conditioning throughout
- Spacious separate lounge area
- Separate dining/family room
- 20 metre x 10 metre x 5 metre powered shed, 1 side fully enclosed with roller door + glass sliding and access door
- 6.5 kilowatt solar system with 22 panels
- Equipped bore 2hp -1.5kw submersible pump, pumping 83 litres per minute
- Raised 15 x 3 metre vegetable garden
- 20m long chicken run
- Platinum series u.v water filtration system to house
- Paved fire pit
- Rear gate access to 20 acres free grazing for horses
- Lime and orange trees/various herbs planted
You really do need to see this amazing property to appreciate and understand what it has to offer for every member of the family!
Contact Selena at Adams and Jones to book your inspection!